Skyway Trap & Skeet
3200 74thAve North
St. Petersburg, Florida 33702
Wednesday, November 7 – 4-7 PM
Thursday, November 8 – 4 – 7 PM
Competition – November 10, 2018
9:00 a.m. Check-In/Registration
9:45 a.m. Registration Closed
10:15 a.m. Mandatory Athlete Safety and Competition Meeting
10:30 a.m. Double Trap Competition Start
4:30 p.m. Finals
5:30 p.m. Awards
1. Pre-registration entry fee is $30 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Pre-registration entries must be received by October 19, 2018. You may register at Skyway Trap & Skeet Club in person or register online at sunshinestategames.com. NO refunds.
2. Make checks payable to Florida Sports Foundation (FSF).
3. Registration is limited to 36 competitors.
4. On-site registration will be available if competition field is not full by online registration deadline.
5. After October 12, 2018 the entry fee will be $40 and cannot ensure t-shirt size will be available.
6. Shotguns – 12 Gauge or smaller (no handicap given for small gauges).
Ammo – “FACTORY STEEL SHOT ONLY” maximum shot load of 11/8 oz. and shot size no larger than #7. “NO HUNTING LOADS” Ammo will be available for purchase at the club for a discounted price of $8.50 per box for both practice and competition. NO RELOADS ALLOWED.
“FACTORY AMUNITION”brought to practice training or competition by competitors other than ammo sold at the club MUST be checked by club management for compliance.
7. Athletes must supply their own firearms, ammunition, eye and ear protection.
Classification – Male and Female
Junior- Rookie Age 14 & Under
Junior- Intermediate Age 15 to 17
Junior Age 18 to 20
Open-1 Age 21 to 30
Open-2 Age 31 to 40
Open-3 Age 41 to 50
Senior Age 51 to 60
Senior- Intermediate Age 61 to 70
Senior -Veteran Age 71+
Course of Fire
Iron Man and Iron Woman
For competitors who compete in both events an Iron Man and an Iron Woman trophy will be awarded to the male and female with the highest combined score.