Estero Recreation Center
9200 Corkscrew Palms Blvd.
Estero, Florida 33928
Wa-Ke Hatchee Park Recreation Center
16760 Bass Road
Fort Myers, Florida 33908
- Girls 10 & Under
- Girls 11 & Under
- Girls 12 & Under
- Girls 13 & Under
- Girls 14 & Under
- Girls 15 & Under
- Girls 16 & Under
- Girls 17 & Under
- Girls 18 & Under
Schedules will be available here by April 17, 2017. Teams must be prepared to have a representative at the mandatory coaches meeting the morning of Saturday, April 22.
- Entry fee is $250 per team.
- Entries must be received by April 7, 2017 or register online by April 9, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Entry fees include an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt for 15 athletes and two coaches.
- Each team must submit a Team Entry Form or register online. The Team Entry Form must contain minimum team information, coaches’ contact information as well as team age and gender divisions.
- Each team must complete must complete their roster online at www.aauvolleyball.org and submit a copy of the AAU generated team roster, AAU generated club listing or copies of AAU membership cards and the waiver of liability for each player at the mandatory coaches meeting on the morning of April 22.
- This is an AAU Licensed event.
- All participants (clubs, athletes and non-athletes) must be members of the AAU.
- Entries will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Entries may be limited by division.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration online or calling toll-free 1-866-FL-GAMES (866-354-2637).
- A team trophy and Gold and Silver medals will be presented to the first and second place team in each age division. The third place team in each age division will receive Bronze medals.
- The winner of each girls’ age division with 12 or more teams will receive a free entry fee to the AAU National Championships, the West Coast Championships, or the AAU Volleyball Festival. If less teams participate, the entry fee will be adjusted on a percentage basis per the chart below based on the number of teams that participated in that division.
- All teams must still register for the AAU National Championships, West Coast Championships or Volleyball Festival by the appropriate entry deadline. Spots will not be automatically held for winning teams. All teams must follow the entry requirements and policies as outlined in the event information packet.
- Teams earning a free discounted entry fee must contact the AAU National Office. If the entry fee has been previously paid, a refund will be issued in the same matter that the entry fee was paid.
- Teams can choose to use their free entry fee for the AAU National Championships, the West Coast Championships, or the Volleyball Festival.
- Teams participating in multiple events can only earn one entry fee for the National Championships, one entry fee for the West Coast Championships, and one entry fee for the Volleyball Festival. Teams cannot earn multiple entry fees for the same event.
- If the first place team has previously won a Super Regional or Grand Prix or is not attending either the the National Championships, West Coast Championships, or the Volleyball Festival, the entry fee will drop down to the second place team. The entry fee will not drop to any teams below second place.
- The entry fee waiver applies only to the team that won the event. The club cannot apply it toward a different team within the same club.
|Number of Girls Teams||Percent of Entry Fee Paid|
- Each team is guaranteed three scheduled games.
- Format will be round robin leading into a elimination championship bracket.
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance with the Rules of the AAU National Championships.
- All participants must meet the age requirements.
- All players must live within the AAU District of their team or in a bordring District, and comply with the guidelines set forth in the AAu Code Book.
- The Libero player may serive in one rotation in a set.
- Boys are not permitted on girls’ teams.
- Please refer to the AAU Volleyball Handbook and National Championship Rules for complete information.
FSF Staff Contact
(727) 724-3082 ext. 241