Simpson Park Community Center
1725 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue
Lakeland, Florida 33805
- Sandpaper RR Singles
- Under 1200 RR Singles
- Under 1325 RR Singles
- Under 1450 RR Singles
- Under 1575 RR Singles
- Under 1700 RR Singles
- Under 1800 RR Singles
- Under 1875 RR Singles
- Under 2000 RR Singles
- Under 2100 RR Singles
- Under 2200 RR Singles
- Under 2300 RR Singles
- Under 2500 RR Singles
- Open RR Singles
- Super Big Ball 44RR Singles
Under 2100 RR Singles; Sandpaper RR Singles
Under 1700 RR Singles
Under 2500 RR Singles
Under 1875 RR Singles
Under 1450 RR Singles
Under 2200 RR Singles
Open RR Singles
Under 2000 RR Singles; Under 1200 RR Singles
Under 1575 RR Singles
Under 2300 RR Singles; Super Big Ball 44 RR Singles
- Entry fee is $25 for the 1st event and $10 for each additional event and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. NO refunds.
- Events will be rated with results sent to USATT.
- USATT membership is required except for Sandpaper Singles and Super Big Ball events. USATT annual membership is $75.00 Adult, $45.00 Youth. If you have never been a member of USATT, a ONE TIME tournament pass (Assoicate Membership) is available for $20. USATT membership is available on-site. Do not send with registration. Memberships fees should be made payable to LTTA. Each applicant must complete an Individual Entry Form and Waiver of Liability and submit them by the entry deadline or register online at www.sunshinestategames.com.
- All entries must be received by June 5, 2016 or register online at www.sunshinestategames.com by June 7, 2016. No late entries accepted.
- All players are encouraged to enter multiple events. Players may enter several events for which they are eligible and are not limited to one event. This will allow players to play more matches at the tournament.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration by visiting www.sunshinestategames.com or calling toll-free 1-866-FL-GAMES (354-2637).
- Players must check-in at least one hour prior to scheduled event time. Late players will be scratched from event.
- For all events round robin format will be utilized. For divisions with 6 or less players, each player will play each other and winners will be determined by their playing record. For divisions with 7 or more players, the division will be broken into pools, playing a preliminary round robin within the pool. ONE or TWO winners from each pool will advance to a single elimination tournament. (depending on number of participants in event and time/tables available)
- Players with estimated ratings or no official USATT Ratings will not be allowed to advance out of the preliminary or first round robin in all events except for the OPEN RR, Sandpaper, and Super Big Ball.
- All divisions will be best of five – 11 point games. Except Sandpaper, best 2 of 3 to 21 points and Super Big Ball 2 of 3 to 11.
- The Effective Date for the USATT Rating for all events will be two weeks prior to the tournament date, June 4, 2016.
- Butterfly tables and nets; White Nexy 3 Star Premium Polly 40+ balls. Super Big Ball, Orange Nittaku 3 star premium 44mm. Wooden floors and composite tile floor.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each division.
- Tournament Director reserves the right to change format of any event.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance to USA Table Tennis rules for competition. No White Shirts will be allowed. The Sandpaper event will be conducted in accordance with the USSTTA rules. Super Big Ball event will be conducted in accordance with the SBBTTA rules.
FSF Staff Contact
(727) 724-3082 ext. 241
State Director/Tournament Director
Assistant Tournament Director
Tournament Certified Referee Tournament Contact
Raymond D. Spann