Volusia County Hunt & Gun Club
4845 E SR 44
New Smyrna Beach, FL 321685
7:30 a.m. On-site Registration
8:00 a.m. Shooters Meeting
8:30 a.m. Competition Begins
- Entry fee is $40 and includes an official Florida’s Sunshine State Games t-shirt. No refunds.
- Make checks payable to Florida Sports Foundation (FSF) or register on line using a credit card.
- Pre-registration must be received by September 25, 2017 via mail or register online by 5:00 pm September 27, 2017.
- Athletes must complete an official SSG entry form and waiver BEFORE selecting a squad on PractiScore.com. The link will appear in the confirmation email received after registering for the match.
- Entries limited to 105 shooters.
- Entries will not be accepted the day of the match.
Three minimum within a Division to award a Division winner.
Course of Fire
Seven field courses of fire (approximately 150-175 rounds). All courses of fire will be eight shout neutral.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the class winners (minimum 2 within a class).
- Awards will be given in Grand Master, Master, A, B, C, D and Unclassified within classification in Open, Limited, Limited 10, Production, Revolver and Single-Stack provided there are a minimum of two entrants in a class.
- Special awards for high lady, high senior, high super senior, high junior, high law enforcement and high military may be awarded at the discretion of the match director.
Current USPSA rules apply.