Hollywood Rifle and Pistol
2989 Stirling Road
Dania Beach, FL
7:30 a.m. Iron or Any Sight Only Registration
9:00 a.m. Iron or Any Sight Only Competition
- Pre-registration entry fee is $20 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Pre-registration entries must be received by September 5, 2016 or register online by September 8, 2016. NO refunds.
- Make checks payable to Florida Sports Foundation (FSF).
- Entries limited to 29 competitors.
- On-site registration will be available if competition field is not full by online registration deadline. On-site registration entry fee will be $30.
- Three minimum to make a Class or Category. Less than three in a class will be combined with the next higher class.
- Categories will be combined at the discretion of the match director.
- Unclassified competitors will compete in the Master Class.
- Vision impaired shooters may shoot with Any Sights as a special category, but will not be eligible for Grand Aggregate awards, except as a category provided the minimum requirements for a category are met. Scores for this competition will not be sent to the NRA.
Course of Fire
- 40 shots per match, 20 minutes per 20 shot stage, unlimited sighters.
Metallic or Any Sights
- Match 1: Dewar Course, A-23/A-25
- Match 2: 100 yd., A-25
- Match 3: 50 m, A-26
- Match 4: 50 yd., A-23
- Match 5: Any Sight Aggregate
Awards will be provided for the match winner and each class in the Aggregate match 5. Place awards in Aggregate match 5 for every three entrants over minimum in a class.
- Rifle Rule 3.2 Current NRA Smallbore Rifle Rules will be used.
- Any Sights ONLY
- A $2 fee per challenge will be paid; fee returned if challenge is successful.
- Challenge period ends 45 minutes after posting of match score.