Hernando Sportsman's Club
16121 Commercial Way (US 19)
Brooksville, FL 34614
Mandatory Athlete Safety and Competition Meeting
Air Pistol Competition Start
Standard Pistol Competition Start
Centerfire/Sport Pistol Competition Start
- Pre-registration entry fee is $25 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Pre-registration entries must be received by September 19, 2016 or register online by September 22, 2016. NO refunds.
- Make checks payable to the Florida Sports Foundation (FSF).
- Registration is limited to 40 competitors.
- On-site registration will be available if competition field is not full by online registration deadline. On-site registration entry fee will be $35.
- Pistols: as set by USA shooting rules in effect for the respective matches
- Ammo: as set by USA shooting rules in effect for the respective matches
- Athletes must supply their own firearms, ammunition, eye, and ear protection.
Classification Divisions – Male and Female
Match 1: Air Pistol
Men and Women All Divisions: Sixty (60) shots fired in four (4) stages. The first stage is unlimited sighters in fifteen (15) minutes: Three (3) stages are fired with twenty (20) record shots per stage. Five (5) shots per target, four (4) targets per stage.
Match 2: Standard Pistol
Men and Women All Divisions: Twenty (20) shots slow fire; twenty (20) shots timed fire; twenty (20) shots rapid fire.
Match 3: Centerfire Pistol
Men and Women All Divisions: Thirty (30) shots precision; Thirty (30) shots rapid fire.
Match 4: Sport Pistol
Men and Women All Divisions: Thirty (30) shots precision; Thirty (30) shots rapid fire. Fired concurrently with Match 3.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded High Overall, SEcond and Third Place both male and female.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded Junior, Open and Senior High Overall, Second and Third Place both male and female.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to all Junior, Open and Senior Divisions First, Second and Third Place both male and female.
- These are non-registered events.
- Match Director will make rule decisions as needed.
- Most USA Shooting rules will apply.
- Competitors will handle and replace their own targets.
- Eye and ear protection are required while shooting.
- Empty Chamber Indicators will be required.