Okeechobee Shooting Sports
7055 NE 48th St
Okeechobee, FL 34972
8:30 a.m. Check-In and Onsite Registration
9:00 a.m. Safety Briefing
9:30 a.m. Competition Begins
- Pre-registration entry fee is $20 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Pre-registration entries must be received by November, 21 2016 or register online by November 24, 2016. NO refunds.
- Make checks payable to the Florida Sports Foundation (FSF).
- On-site registration entry fee will be $30.
- All athletes must complete an additional waiver for Okeechobee Shooting Sports. Please be sure to visit the website and complete the form prior to arrival at the range to speed up the check-in and registration process!
- Three shooters minimum per classification before awards will be made for the class.
Course of Fire
- 5 stages of scenarios and drills.
Gold, Silver & Bronze medal awards to top three competitors in each Division and Classification with a minimum of three competitors. Less than three competitors in a Division/Class will compete in next highest class. Gold medal will be given to High Lady, High Junior, High Senior (55-64), High Distinguished Senior (65+) and Most Accurate finishers.
Standard IDPA Rules will apply.