Hernando Sportsman's Club
16121 Commerical Way (US 19)
Brooksville, FL 34614
8:00 a.m. Check-in and on-site registration
9:00 a.m. Competition
- Pre-registration entry fee is $25 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Pre-registration entries must be received by September 19, 2016 or register online by September 22, 2016. NO refunds.
- Make checks payable to the Florida Sports Foundation (FSF).
- On-site registration entry fee will be $35.
The NRA Classification system will be used. Individuals who have not been classified will fire in the Master Class. Rule 19.6 (Assigned Classification) may be used. Targets for 50 yard slow fire will be B-6/B-6(c). Targets for 25 yard timed and rapid fire will be B-8/B-8(c). No magnum ammunition. Competitors are responsible for providing their own staple guns, staples, and repair stickers. Match Director may delay matches due to inclement weather.
Match 1 – .22 Aggregate 90 rounds
Match 2 – Centerfire Aggregate 90 rounds
Match 3 – .45 Aggregate 90 rounds
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded by Match, Class and Overall scores.
- Matches will be held in accordance to NRA rules for competition.
- Competitors will handle and replace their own targets.
- Another shooter will score targets.
- Eye and hearing protection required while shooting.