US Sailing Center Martin County
1955 NE Indian River Drive
Jensen Beach, FL
ELIGIBILITY & ENTRY
- The regatta is open to all boats of the laser, Laser Radial, and Laser 4.7 class.
- Skippers may be entered by completing and entry form, registering with the organizing authority and paying the entry fee.
- Age handicapping will not be used, but all ages are encouraged to participate
ENTRY FEES AND DEADLINE
- The registration fee is $80. Those registering prior to May 28, 2017 will receive a $30 discount for an entry fee of $50.
- Registration will include a two-hour clinic Friday afternoon from 4:00pm – 6:00pm for all ages. Additionally, on-water coaching and support will provided for up to 8 Junior Competitors who do not have a sailing coach. If you wish to receive the coaching support, please select “Junior Coach Requested” when registering through Regatta Network.
- Lunches, Dinners and post sailing beverages are the responsibility of the individual participants. The USSCMC deck may be utilized for social activities as the individual sailors wish.
- Registration fees are non-refundable. Registrations the day of the event will be subject to a $30 late fee for a total entry fee $110.
- A lodging questionnaire will be a required document at check-in. This form will be made available online at www.usscmc.org on the upcoming regattas webpage and at check-in.
- Entry forms maybe submitted online through regattanetwork.com and will be linked through the upcoming regattas page at www.usscmc.org payment must be made onlinethrough regatta network or call the USSCMC office for any other payment arrangements.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
1600-1800 Free Warm Up clinic with Jabbo Gordon
0900-1000 Check-in and registration
1000 Competitors’ Briefing
1100 First Warning Signal
1000 First Warning Signal
1430 No Warning after this time
Awards ASAP after racing
Eight races are scheduled
Sailing Instructions will be posted on the website sometime prior to the event and will be available at check-in.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in Full, Radial and 4.7. There will also be an award for the oldest competitor and the youngest competitor who successfully completes all races.