Port St Lucie Civic Center
9221 SE Civic Center Place
Port St Lucie, FL 34952
Singles Skill Divisions – only 1 skill level may be entered
- Singles Open
- Singles Elite
- Singles A
- Singles B
- Singles C
- Singles D
- Singles Novice
Singles Junior Divisions – Age as of January 1, 2017
- Singles 10 & Under
- Singles 12 & Under
- Singles 14 & Under
- Singles 18 & Under
- Doubles Open
- Doubles Elite
- Doubles A
- Doubles B
- Doubles C
Mixed Doubles Divisions
- Mixed Open
- Mixed Elite
- Mixed A
- Mixed B
- Mixed C
Start times will be available June 9, 2017. All participants will need to check-in at the facility 30 minutes prior to competition.
- Entry fee for Adults is $30 for one event, $40 for two events per participant, and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. NO refunds. Athletes may compete in a maximum of two events.
- Juniors will receive a $10 discount. Use coupon code RBALLJRS17 to receive discount. NO REFUNDS.
- Each applicant must complete an Individual Entry Form and Waiver of Liability and submit them by the entry deadline or register online.
- All entries must be received by June 2, 2017 or register online by June 4, 2017. Phone entries will not be accepted.
- Doubles and Mixed Doubles applicants must note partner’s name and date of birth on Individual Entry Form.
- Players are limited to two events.
- Players may enter only one skill category.
- Doubles and Mixed Doubles teams must compete in the division of the highest ranked player.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration online calling toll-free 1-866-FL-GAMES (354-2637). You can also verify registration at www.r2sports.com or www.florida-racquetball.org.
- Adult age divisions will be determined by age on June 17, 2017. Junior age divisions will be determined by age on January 1, 2017.
- Please note club or place you play racquetball most often under “Racquetball Club” section of the Individual Entry Form.
- Meals will not be served at this event.
- USAR membership is required and will be available at tournament check-in. You can also renew or get a membership at www.usaracquetball.com. The membership fee is $50.00. A Limited Event Membership is available for this event for $20.00 and may be purchased at the event.
- Players must check-in at least 30 minutes prior to match time.
- Tournament Director reserves the right to reclassify or deny entry to any participant.
- Sandbagging will not be permitted.
- Divisions may be combined.
- Players entered in two divisions may be required to play consecutive matches without a rest period.
- Consolation matches will not be offered.
- Gold, silver and bronze medals will be awarded.
- All matches will be self-officiated.
- Players may not wear supplemental audio equipment during play (other than equipment used specifically to improve their hearing.)
- This is a USAR sanctioned tournament and will be conducted in accordance with USAR rules.
- USAR approved eye protection must be worn by all players. A complete list of USAR approved eye protection can be found online at www.usracquetball.com.
- Tournament ball: Penn Blue
- Players must compete in their appropriate age and gender category.