21050 Victory Way
Clermont, Florida 34711
Indicate age division and partner on application. See below for divisions offered.
- Sprint K1(200M, 500M, 1000M)
- Sprint K2(200M, 500M, 1000M)
- Surfski K1(200M, 500M, 1000M)
- Recreational K1 -Rudderless (200M, 500M)
- Recreational K2 – Rudderless (200M)
- Sprint C1 (200M, 500M, 1000M)
- Sprint C2 (200M, 500M, 1000M)
- Outrigger C1 (200M, 500M, 1000M)
- Recreational C1 (200M, 500M, 1000M)
- Recreational C2 (200M)
- SUP Race Boards (200M, 500M)
- SUP Recreational Boards (200M, 500M)
- Entry fee is $35 and includes a Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Athletes may compete in as many events as they would like. NO refunds.
- All Sunshine State Games forms must be received by June 5, 2017 or register online at www.sunshinestategames.com by June 11, 2017.
- Each applicant must complete an Individual Entry Form and Waiver of Liability or register online at www.sunshinestategames.com.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration by visiting www.sunshinestategames.com or calling toll-free 1-866-FL-GAMES (354-2637).
- Applicants must note partner’s name on Individual Entry Form for C-2 and K-2 events.
- You may enter only one age group division for the day.
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Sprint Check-in (Pre-registration preferred)
1000M races starts. Races run at 10-minute intervals until all classes have been completed. Some races may be combined depending on participation. However, awards will be given to the appropriate classes.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each division.
- This competition will be conducted in accordance with USA Canoe/Kayak rules and regulations.
- Recreation: Recreation and novice paddlers, recreation canoes only: NO braces or bent shaft paddles allowed.
- Standard: Experienced recreation paddler, recreation and standard canoes, foot braces/bent shaft paddles allowed.
- Competition: Experienced paddlers, competition canoes, foot braces/bent shaft paddles