Palm Beach County Convention Center Ballroom (2nd Floor)
650 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
- Men’s Foil
- “D” and Under Foil
- Women’s Foil
- Youth 10 Mixed Foil
- Youth 12 Mixed Foil
- Youth 14 Men’s Foil
- Youth 14 Women’s Foil
- Veteran Men’s Foil
- Veteran Women’s Foil
- Men’s Epee
- Women’s Epee
- Youth 10 Mixed Epee
- Youth 12 Mixed Epee
- Youth 14 Men’s Epee
- Youth 14 Women’s Epee
- “D” and Under Epee
- Men’s Sabre
- Women’s Sabre
- Youth 10 Mixed Sabre
- Youth 14 Mixed Sabre
- “D” and Under Mixed Sabre
- Veteran Mixed Epee
*All times shown are CLOSE of check-in!
8:00 a.m. – Youth 10 Mixed Foil – Women’s Foil
9:30 a.m. – Men’s Open Foil
11:30 a.m. – “D” and Under Foil – Y 12 Mixed Foil
2:30 p.m. – Veteran’s Foil Men’s – Women’s Veteran Foil
3:30 p.m. – Youth 14 Men’s Foil, Youth 14 Women’s Foil
8:00 a.m. – Youth 10 Mixed Epee – Open Men’s Epee
11:00 a.m. – “D” and Under Mixed Epee – Women’s Saber
1:00 p.m. – Men’s Saber – Youth 10 Mixed Saber
2:30 p.m. – Veteran’s Mixed Epee – Youth 12 Mixed Epee – Youth 14 Mixed Saber
3:30 p.m. – “D” and Under Mixed Saber – Youth 14 Men’s Epee – Youth 14 Women’s Epee
- Entry fee is $35 for the first event and $15 for each additional event and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. NO refunds.
- Each applicant must complete an Individual Entry Form and Waiver of Liability and submit them by the entry deadline.
- All entries must be received by May 26, 2017 or register online May 28, 2017.
- Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director with a $20 late fee. NO registration will be taken the day of the event.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration by calling toll-free 1-866-FL-GAMES (354-2637) or clicking on the entry confirmation link under the registration tab.
- Proof of USFA membership is required. Applicants MUST list their USFA membership number under the “NGB #” field.
- Open event are for persons born on or before 2002.
- Youth 10 events are for persons born between 2006 – 2009
- Youth 12 events are for persons born between 2004 – 2007.
- Youth 14 events are for persons born between 2002 – 2005.
- Veteran division events are for persons born on or before 1977.
- All events will use the National Direct Elimination format. If there are less than six participants in an event, the event will be combined by gender.
- Any event with less than six participants (after combining by gender) will use pool play format.
- All entrants should check-in at least 30 minutes prior to the start of their event.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each event.
- A team trophy will be awarded to the top fencing school/club.
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance to United States Fencing Association (USFA) rules.
- All equipment must meet current USFA requirements. Masks and Lames will be inspected.
- Electric Sabres will be used.
- Sweat pants are prohibited.