Premier Sports Campus - 720 & 900 Rounds
5895 Post Boulevard
Lakewood Ranch, Florida 34211
Sarasota County Archers – 28 Target Field & 25 Target 3-D
4570 17th Street
Sarasota, Florida 34232
- 720 Round Recurve
- 720 Round Compound Release
- 720 Round Compound Fingers
- 720 Round Barebow
- 900 Round Sunday Crossbow
- 900 Round Sunday Freestyle
- 900 Round Sunday Freestyle Limited
- 900 Round Sunday Freestyle Limited Recurve
- 900 Round Sunday Barebow
- 900 Round Sunday Bowhunter
- 900 Round Sunday Bowhunter Freestyle-Limited
- 900 Round Sunday Bowhunter Freestyle
- 900 Round Sunday Traditional
- 900 Round Sunday Longbow
- 28 Target Field Freestyle
- 28 Target Field Freestyle Limited
- 28 Target Field Freestyle Limited Recurve
- 28 Target Field Barebow
- 28 Target Field Bowhunter
- 28 Target Field Bowhunter Freestyle-Limited
- 28 Target Field Bowhunter Freestyle
- 28 Target Field Traditional
- 28 Target Field Longbow
- 25 Target 3-D Freestyle
- 25 Target 3-D Freestyle Limited
- 25 Target 3-D Freestyle Limited Recurve
- 25 Target 3-D Barebow
- 25 Target 3-D Bowhunter
- 25 Target 3-D Bowhunter Freestyle-Limited
- 25 Target 3-D Bowhunter Freestyle
- 25 Target 3-D Traditional
- 25 Target 3-D Longbow
8:30 a.m. – Instructions
9:00 a.m. – Shoot
– Metric 720 Round
– 28 Target Field
8:30 a.m. – Instructions
9:00 a.m. – Shoot
– 900 Round
– 25 Target 3-D Marked
- Pre-registration entry fee is $30 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. NO refunds. On-site registration entry fee is $35. NO refunds. Only cash, checks and money orders will be accepted for on-site registration.
- All pre-registration entries must be received by June 3, 2016. Register online by June 9, 2016.
- Each applicant must complete an Individual Entry Form and Waiver of Liability or register online.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration online or calling toll-free 866-FL-GAMES (866-354-2637).
- Archers may compete in only one event each day.
- No pre-qualifying required.
900 Round, Field Round and Marked 3-D Divisions
Male and Female – Pee Wee (7 and under); Cub (8-11); Youth (12-14); Young Adult (15-17); Adult (18+); Senior (50+); Silver Senior (60+); Master Senior (70+). Ages are determined by the archer’s age on Saturday, June 11, 2016.
720 Round Divisions
Male and Female – Bowman (12 and under); Cub (14 and under); Cadet (16 and under); Junior (18 and under); Adult (18+); 50+ Master (50+); 60+ Master (60+); 70+ Master (70+). Ages are determined as of birthdate in 2016.
Styles for Field, 900 and Marked 3-D
- Freestyle: All types of bows (compound/recurves) except crossbows; any sight system, mechanical release aids allowed.
- Freestyle Limited: Same as Freestyle except no release aids allowed.
- Freestyle Limited Recurve: Same as Freestyle limited except no compound bows and equipment must conform to FITA rules.
- Barebow: All types of bows except crossbows; no mechanical release aids; no sights; National Field Archery Association (NFAA) rules apply.
- *Bowhunter: Maximum 12″ stabilizer, single anchor point, no sights; NFAA rules apply.
- *Bowhunter Freestyle-Limited: Rules same as Bowhunter except fixed-pin sights allowed. (FAA rules apply)
- Bowhunter Freestyle: Rules same as Bowhunter Freestyle Limited except mechanical release aids allowed.
- *Longbow: NFAA rules apply.
- *Traditional: Rules same as Bowhunter except no compound bows.
- Crossbow: NFAA rules apply. Adult only.
* Youth, Young Adult, Adult and Senior Only.
Styles for 720 Round
- Olympic Recurve: Same as Freestyle Limited except no compound bows are allowed and bow must be configured in conformance with FITA/National Archery Association (NAA) rules.
- Olympic Compound Release: Same as Freestyle except bow weight is limited to 60lbs. and no electronic equipment allowed.
- Olympic Compound Fingers: Same as Olympic Compound Release except no release aides allowed.
- Olympic Barebow: Same as Barebow except no compound bows, no draw checks and no stabilizers.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each class, style and division.
As established by the FAA, NFAA and NAA under direction of the Florida Archery Association.
FSF STAFF CONTACT
(727) 724-3082 ext. 245
DIRECTORS OF SHOOTING
720 & 900 Rounds