John Chestnut Sr. Park
2200 E Lake Road S
Palm Harbor, Florida 34685
5K Road Race
4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Early Bird packet pick-up (contact the North Pinellas YMCA for location)
7:30 a.m. 5K Road Race Check-in
8:30 a.m. 5K Road Race Competition Begins
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
OPEN – no qualification is necessary
- Road Race entry fee is $30.00 for early entries (prior to December 1). Entry fee includes an event t-shirt. T-shirts will be distributed onsite at designated competition check-in time. A short survey will be required to be completed at check-in. This survey can be found online at www.floridaseniorgames.com and can be completed in advance and brought to check-in.
- Entry fee is $35 if received after December 1 through race day. Athletes that register after December 1 and onsite are not guaranteed a t-shirt.
- All entries must be received by December 1 or register online until December 5.
- All age divisions will run simultaneously for each race.
- A USA Track & Field (USATF) certified 3.1 mile paved surface course will be used for the 5K. Split times will be provided.
- Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida residents. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall athletes if non-residents are in contention for medals.
- The Road Races will be conducted in accordance with USATF rules, except as modified herein.
- Race Walk and Power Walk rules and registration can be found on the Race Walk page.
- Competitors must pass through the entire finish chute to qualify as an official finisher.
- Race numbers must be worn and visible at all times.
- Note: This is an intergenerational event.
National Senior Games Qualifying Rules
2017 is not a qualifying year for the National Senior Games.
FSF Staff Contact
(727) 724-3082 ext. 256