8836 US Highway 19 N
Port Richey, FL 34668
Players are required to check in 30 minutes prior to each match. Preliminary rounds of singles and doubles are scheduled to begin on Saturday.Start Times
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
OPEN – no qualification is necessary
- Racquetball entry fee is $15 for the first event and $5 for each additional event for Florida residents. Entry fee is $20 for the first event and $5 for each additional event for non-residents. Entry fee includes an event t-shirt. T-shirts will be distributed on-site at designated competition check-in time.
- A short survey will be required to be completed at check-in. This survey can be found with the entry forms below, and can be completed in advance and brought to check-in.
- Registration will begin July 2017. All entries must be received by November 20, 2017 or register online by November 25, 2017. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director. Athletes registering after November 25, 2017 will not be guaranteed a t-shirt and may be subject to a $10 late fee.
- Entry forms, waiver of liability and entry fee should be made payable to the Florida Sports Foundation (FSF). Save a stamp and register online!
- USRA approved eyewear designed for a racquet sport is mandatory. A complete list of “approved” eyewear may be found at www.usra.org or www.usaracquetball.com.
Athletes must provide their own racquets and eyeguards. Racquetballs will be provided.
- USA Racquetball membership is required. Membership information will be available on-site and a limited membership will be available for $20 on-site. Membership payments on-site must be made with cash or check only. Memberships are also available online at www.usra.org or www.usaracquetball.com.
- Round Robin or double elimination format will be used if possible.
- Players will be guaranteed two matches per event entered.
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event.
- Doubles teams must play in the age category of the youngest doubles partner.
- The intention is to play matches with two games to 15 points and tiebreakers to 11 points. It is likely that some modification will be made to the format to accommodate the number of players in each division.
- Indoor, air-conditioned courts will be used.
- Event Director reserves the right to modify the format to best suit the competition.
- Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida residents. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall athletes if non-residents are in contention for medals.
This event is sanctioned by USA Racquetball (USAR) and all matches will be conducted in accordance with USAR rules, except as modified herein.
National Senior Games Qualifying Rules
2017 is not a qualifying year for the National Senior Games.
FSF Staff Contacts
(727) 724-3082 ext. 256
Registration and Forms
Whether you need to fill that last position for the season or are looking to become part of a winning crew, the Florida Sports Foundation makes it easy to find or assemble your dream team. Click below to get involved and get the ball rolling. Note: if you are searching for a partner for sports played in doubles, simply add your player profile or look through previously added profiles—do not add a team.
Find Player or Partner Add Player Seeking Team or Partner
Whether you need to fill that last position for the season or are looking to become part of a winning crew, the Florida Sports Foundation makes it easy to find or assemble your dream team. Click below to get involved and get the ball rolling.
Note: if you are searching for a partner for sports played in doubles, simply add your player profile or look through previously added profiles—do not add a team.Find a Team Add Your Team