8668 Park Boulevard, Seminole, Florida 33777
8668 Park Blvd.
Seminole, FL 33777
Team Bowling – Men
Team Bowling – Women
Team Bowling – Mixed (2 Men / 2 Women)
Mixed Team Check-in: 8 a.m.
Mixed Team Competition begins: 9 a.m.
Men and Women Team Check-in: Noon
Men and Women Team Competition begins: 1 p.m.
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
Open only to those bowlers who qualified to compete at the 2017 Florida Senior Games singles, doubles or mixed doubles events. (Note: qualifying is only applicable to the Florida resident divisions).
- Team Bowling entry fee is $60 per team per division. Entry fee includes lanes fees and a t-shirt for each player. T-shirts will be available on-site at designated competition check-in times. A short survey will be required to be completed at check-in. This survey can be found with the entry forms below, and can be completed in advance and brought to check-in.
- Each team must complete a Team Entry Form and Waiver of Liability for each bowler or register online.
- Registration will begin July 2017. All entries must be received by November 17, 2017 or register online by November 19, 2017. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director. Athletes registering after November 19, 2017 will not be guaranteed a t-shirt and may be subject to a $20 late fee.
- Entry forms, waiver of liability and entry fee should be made payable to the Florida Sports Foundation (FSF). Save a stamp and register online!
- Athletes may enter any or all team bowling events. Athletes may only compete on one team per event.
- A team is made up of 4 players and may also bring one alternate. The alternate may be used at any time during competition, but must first have approval from the Tournament Director.
- The age division of competition will be determined by the youngest team player as of December 31 of the competition year. The following age divisions will apply: 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, and 80+. The Tournament Director reserves the right to combine age divisions for competition purposes.
- Competitors are encouraged to provide their own bowling balls and shoes. House balls and shoes may be available at the competitor’s expense.
- Tournament will be based on scratch scores.
- Teams will be divided into squads by age division.
- Bowling times and lanes will be assigned by the Event Director.
- Teams will bowl one set of three games. Winners are determined by total team score for the one set.
- Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida resident teams. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall teams, if non-residents are in contention for medals.
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance with the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) rules, except as modified herein.
- All equipment shall meet USBC specifications. The Florida Senior Games reserves the right to inspect equipment.
National Senior Games Qualifying Rules
Team Bowling is not part of the National Senior Games program.
FSF Staff Contact
(727) 724-3082 ext. 245
Registration and Forms
Whether you need to fill that last position for the season or are looking to become part of a winning crew, the Florida Sports Foundation makes it easy to find or assemble your dream team. Click below to get involved and get the ball rolling.
Note: if you are searching for a partner for sports played in doubles, simply add your player profile or look through previously added profiles—do not add a team.Find a Team Add Your Team
Find Player or Partner Add Player Seeking Team or Partner