Stroker's Sports Bar and Grill
30901 US Highway 19 North
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Eight Ball Events
Nine Ball Events
Start times will be available online by December 2, 2016 or can be obtained by calling the Florida Senior Games Hotline toll-free at 866-FLGAMES. Participants must check-in at least 30 minutes prior to their start time.
Nine Ball Check-in begins: 9:00 a.m.
Nine Ball Competition begins: 10:00 a.m.
Eight Ball Singles Check-in begins: 9:00 a.m.
Eight Ball Singles Competition begins: 10:00 a.m.
Eight Ball Doubles Check-in begins: 9:00 a.m.
Eight Ball Doubles Competition begins: 10:00 a.m.
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
OPEN – no qualification is necessary
- Billiards entry fee is $21 for the first event and $5 for each additional event for Florida residents. Entry fee is $26 for the first event and $8 for each additional event for non-residents. Entry fee includes an event t-shirt. T-shirts will be distributed on-site at designated competition check-in time. A short survey will be required to be completed at check-in. This survey can be found with the entry forms below, and can be completed in advance and brought to check-in.
- Registration will begin July 1, 2016. All entries must be received by November 16, 2016 or register online by November 18, 2016. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director. Athletes registering after November 18, 2016 will not be guaranteed a t-shirt and may be subject to a $10 late fee.
- Entry forms, waiver of liability and entry fee should be made payable to the Florida Sports Foundation (FSF). Save a stamp and register online!
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event.
- The age division of competition for Doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners.
- Double elimination or round robin is planned. Event Director reserves the right to modify format based on number of tournament entries.
- Best two out of three games.
- Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida residents. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall athletes, if non-residents are in contention for medals.
- All games will be conducted in accordance with the BCA Pool League rules of competition.
- While playing 9-ball, except for the break shot the player must designate the pocket in order to legally pocket the 9-ball.
- Officials will be present to make rulings and observe close hits when requested. Matches are not considered to be refereed; therefore, rules that require a referee are not enforced.
- The break will be as follows:
- Opening Break – determined by lag
- Second Game – loser of first game
- Third Game (if necessary) – determined by lag
National Senior Games Qualifying Rules
Billiards is not a part of the National Senior Games program.
FSF Staff Contact
(727) 724-3082 ext. 245
Registration and Forms
Whether you need to fill that last position for the season or are looking to become part of a winning crew, the Florida Sports Foundation makes it easy to find or assemble your dream team. Click below to get involved and get the ball rolling.
Note: if you are searching for a partner for sports played in doubles, simply add your player profile or look through previously added profiles—do not add a team.Find a Team Add Your Team
Find Player or Partner Add Player Seeking Team or Partner