ClearOne Orlando Badminton Centre
4141 N. John Young Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32804
- Mixed Doubles
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
Open – no qualification is necessary
Event & Entry Information
- The Sunshine State Games will serve as the Florida qualifier for the 2017 National Senior Games.
- Registration and competition information can be found at Link to Sunshine State Games Registration
- Entry deadline is June 11, 2016 at 11:59pm.
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. An event is considered Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles.
- Athletes must provide their own racquets.
- Doubles partners must be of the same gender. Mixed doubles will be one male and one female player.
- The age division of competition for Doubles and Mixed Doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners.
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance with the USA Badminton rules.
National Senior Games Qualifying Rules
- All finishers placing first through fourth at the 2016 Florida Senior Games shall qualify for the 2017 National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each Badminton event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2017 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.