Florida Sports Foundation
The Florida Sports Foundation, Inc. is a 501(C)3 non-profit corporation, serving as the Sports Industry Development Division of Enterprise Florida, Inc. The mission of the Florida Sports Foundation is to:
- Assist Florida’s communities with securing, hosting and retaining Sporting events and sports related business that generate significant economic impact and Sports Tourism for the state of Florida through the Foundation’s grant programs, legislative initiatives and Industry Partner service, recognition and development.
- Provide the citizens of Florida with participation opportunities in Florida's Sunshine State Games and Florida Senior Games events.
- Serve as Florida's leading resource for Sport Tourism research and facts.
- Assist in the promotion of targeted leisure sports industries in Florida.
- Assist National and Florida State Governing Bodies to promote amateur sport development through Florida's Sunshine State Games and hosting events in Florida.
To learn more about the Florida Sports Foundation, WATCH THE NEW FSF PROMOTIONAL VIDEO on YouTube (Total time: 4:53)
Florida Sports Fast Facts (Updated October 1, 2013)
CLICK HERE for a W-9 form, to use for checks written to Florida Sports.
Purposes: Sports Commission Dues, Corporate/Championship Partnerships, all Amateur Sports Related events and programs, such as Florida's Sunshine State Games and Festivals, Florida Senior Games State Championships, Sanction fees, Charitable Donations, Ambassadors for Aging Day and Amateur Sports Sponsorships.